Monday, April 27, 2009

Oops!

Well, good thing Meg wrote such an awesome post last week. I completely spaced this yesterday. Sorry! We just flew out to my in-laws on Saturday and things have been pretty chaotic.

I'm not really sure what to post about, but I wanted to make a few points.

1. We need more guest bloggers. The next few months are looking to be continuous craziness--in a good way. The job hunt is going really well, so it looks like we'll be moving again soon. HH is so amazing!! We haven't even upacked the moving truck yet! So, for my sanity, we need more guest bloggers.

But also, it looks to me like everyone really enjoyed hearing from someone else. Meg, you are welcome back any time! I think you would all appreciate reading someone else's thoughts and wisdom.

Okay, I can't remember what my other points were now. Things are kind of just flitting around my brain, only sticking in the conscious very briefly before flitting back out of reach. I have a couple unfinished posts that I will begin working on. I promise I will post something of value next Sunday!

In the meantime, re-read previous posts? At least the last one was excellent. Or, work on your own post and send it over to my abiding joy email. The address is on the sidebar. I will be checking it this week, so you don't need to send me an additional note here.

I guess I do have one small tidbit for you. Keep offering support to those around you. Then, hopefully, it will come back to you when you are in need. I have so appreciated the kind comments, thoughts, and emails from you. Thank you to those of you who have prayed for us. It has really boosted me during the tough times. All in all, we've had far fewer of those than I expected. But it has made me feel so much better just to know that someone else feels sympathy for me and is thinking about us.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I'll be keeping you in my prayers. I am glad that you have so much support through all of this.