Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 22: Locked In The Pantry

Not me.  Fortunately.


I watched a friends' kids today and her youngest (four days younger than Darling A) locked Darling A in the pantry.  You can see how upset she was about that.

It was really fun watching them interact.  And try to play with all of the big kids.

And I cleaned my house today.  In a deeper clean sort of way.  That doesn't happen very often any more.

It used to happen once a week...

But, that's just a sign that my priorities are straightened out, right?  Right?!

Anyway, it was a really good feeling (i.e. Joyful Moment) to have that kind of clean again.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love the feeling of deep clean. I can't remember the last time I had that feeling... Talk about MOTIVATION! Unfortunately, I will need you to remotivate about January, ok?

I love the smile on Darling A's face - LOVE IT!