Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 55: Toes In The Sand

I forgot to mention yesterday that I also got diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue.  Those of you who have been reading this blog since its inception might remember that I had that back when Little M was a baby.

So, yesterday was made a little more crazy with that news.

In a way, it's good news.  It explains why my workouts feeling like they're getting harder and my running is getting slower.  And why I just want to crawl back into bed when I'm done.  And all throughout the day.

But, it's not so good news when it comes to my exercise addiction.  I get loads of anxiety every time I think about "taking it easy" and "lowering my intensity" as I was instructed.

But, I was praying for help in getting my addiction back in remission.  So, this is probably the only way the Lord knew how to make me.

And it's good timing.  HH and I leave for a cruise tomorrow morning.

Just what the doctor ordered!  (And I probably won't be posting for a week. :))

No comments: