Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 1020: Baby Heads

I can't believe I forgot to mention a phone call from my mom yesterday morning.  I've really been missing/needing her lately, but I'm horrible about making phone calls myself.  So, the phone call with her was great.  And just what I needed.

Today has been so so.  Some good, some not so good.  Lots of snuggling.  Snuggling is definitely preferable to chasing down a naughty toddler, but being in physical contact with another being for every moment of an entire day (they tag teamed again), can be a bit exhausting.

Still, I'm not really complaining about that.  I know what a blessing they are.

I just gave Darling A her bath.  She smells delicious.  And her head is so sweet and soft and fabulous.  I love baby hair.

And now she's being ridiculously chatty and smiley.  So fun.  Although, she is supposed to be drifting off to sleep and going to bed...

No comments: