Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 1026: I'm Ba-ack!

I hope you read that in Poltergeist fashion.

Because it is Halloween.

And I've finally been missing my daily posting this week.  So, I'm back.

Today was mostly fun.  With a little frustration in the middle (including, but not limited to, a naughty dog eating the entire pound of chicken thighs I was thawing!), while I was trying to prepare the annual Halloween Spooky Dinner.

Fortunately, evening came and the fun and games commenced!


We had a little bit of a theme going on this year.  HH and I went as Sleep-Deprived Parents of a New(ish) Baby.  The rest were all Star Wars, in case you can't tell.


A close up on my little Princess, in case you didn't recognize her costume at first.  I'm pretty proud of this.  I made it.  For all of $3.50.  There were plenty of Joyful Moments trick-or-treating with the kids.  Sweet P and Little M were pretty excited and feeling so grown up.  So fun watching my tiny little Yoda maneuver all of those big front porch steps.  And, of course, showing off Princess Leia and even getting asked by multiple people if they could take her picture.

She is just that cute.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I love the theme! So cute! And I'm impressed with the 3.50 price tag. Did you make the yoda costume too?

Cheryl said...

Meg--Thanks! No. The yoda costume was significantly more expensive AND disappointing. Sad.