Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 648: Processing

A couple days ago a shelf in a cupboard in my kitchen broke.  It's one of those shelves where you can adjust the height.  I suppose that can be a convenience.  But it also weakens the shelf.

I'd prefer a strong, stationary shelf.

Anyway, I finally got around to fixing it this morning.  And in the process, I rediscovered the food processor that came with my new (as of last year) blender.  I hadn't opened it up because I already had a food processor.  I kept it in the box and put it in the back corner of this weak shelf.

I HATE my food processor.  It's tiny and poorly designed and makes a huge mess every time I use it.

The new one is not exactly this, but it's a huge improvement over the old one.  And I even needed it today.  It was so nice to not wind up with Oreo crumbs all over my whole kitchen when I was done!  Total Joyful Moment in that find.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are a great find!

2 comments:

Linda said...

It looks like a great processor - You'll have to show me what it can do when I visit.

We reconnected from New York friends over skype this evening and with their daughter and her husband and baby who are visiting for a couple of days. Good friends brought me JM's today.

Cheryl said...

Oh, my food processor is not even close to the one in the link. That is one that I would love to own, but I'm settling for the simple one I have. Mostly, it's just bigger and it fits together better.