Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 663: God Is Love

That was the title of my little sister's Sunday School lesson today.  We all attended together and it was fabulous.  I LOVE going to church with my family!  And my sister is a really great teacher.  I felt the Spirit and enjoyed the discussion on the many testaments we have of God's love for each of us.  Thanks for the Joyful Moment, Little Sis!

There were more Joyful Moments in celebrating my niece's birthday.  She's beautiful and darling and it was so fun to see how happy she was about her pink cake.

And then we ended the evening with a fun game of Balderdash.  Having my definition of blabagogy (or, something like that) voted the best definition of the game was probably my biggest Joyful Moment.  I'm all about being prideful over important things like that.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are very important!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ditto on all the JM's, not to mention the fact they were shared with some of my favorite people in the whole wide world.

Cheryl said...

Yes. It was great!