Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 652: First Photo Shoot

There has been a cry for recent pictures of the kids.  So, I decided to put my camera to the test.  I waited until the lighting was good and awful and we headed out.


This boy was all over the place and pretty much impossible to shoot.  Although, while uploading pictures of the other two, I did find a better one I got of him than this.  If my bed weren't calling my name so sweetly, I'd take the time to upload and share.


My little ham.  I got some great ones of him smiling like a normal child, too, but this was one of my favorites.  Even if they all sport those yucky shadows from the horrible lighting conditions.

And now, for the piece de resistance--


I'm really proud of the artsy-ness of this photo.  If you feel differently, please, keep your opinions to yourselves.  I thought it was quite sweet.  I can't wait to edit it and make it even cooler.

I'll be honest--taking the pictures was anything but a Joyful Moment.  I was rushing to get them done before the lighting go any worse and their noses got any redder and Baby B ran off altogether.  Madness.

But going through them (all 162) and finding a few good ones was a Joyful Moment.  Kind of a proud Joyful Moment.

Go me.

Wishing you all proud Joyful Moments!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Um. that violin picture is AMAZING! YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I AM AMAZED! Sorry.. but that's really all I can think of at the moment. :) Also, I love you.

Oh and my joyful moment was putting my GRUMPY baby in bed at 6:00 PM last night. Whew. Is that horrible to say?

Linda said...

Great photos; is there no limit to your talents?!

I love all the photos. And I'm sure it has nothing to do with the subjects. Or the photographer.

Can't wait to see what you do with these since I think they're already perfect.

Linda said...

And my joyful moments were with the 11 year old Activity Day girls. They are so much fun and so enthusiastic. I love them to pieces!

Cheryl said...

Meg--You're amazing, too, you know. And it's not bad, I've had that feeling countless times. Bedtime is the best time.

Mom--Thanks!