Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 665: I Done Stole My Mama

I did.

Except, she came quite willingly.  She drove all the way with us yesterday.  And let me tell you--the best thing to have on hand the day after a trip is my mama.  She helped unpack, cleaned up all sorts of things, kept the kids happy while I cleaned other things, and babied me.

I kind of like being babied.

So, today was full of Joyful Moments because they were all shared with her!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and at least a little babying!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Thanks! And thanks again!

My JM might have been waking up to a violin concerto, or going to a violin lesson, or watching tae kwon do (sp?) practice, or singing songs at bedtime, or getting a billion hugs. No matter what, I am FILLED with joy!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for loving my kids so much!