Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 709: The Key To Sharing

This morning Little M was kind of freaking out because he didn't know what Show and Tell to bring that starts with the Letter K.

We have big stresses at our house sometimes.

I was trying to come up with ideas, but most of the items we didn't have and the others weren't "cool" enough for preschool, apparently.

Then Sweet P came out of her room with a key chain and a key.  She told Little M he could take both.  He was ecstatic!

I love when my children do kind things for each other without any prodding from me.  It was really sweet way to begin my day and my Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments in sharing!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I was thinking he'd take Sweet P. Except that she had school. :) You have sweet kids.

I spent the entire day organizing my kitchen cupboards. I wasn't completely done at the end of the day but I'd made great strides and loved how the kitchen looked and how it felt. Lots of JOY every time I think about it.

Cheryl said...

That crossed my mind, too. That would have been fun!