Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 717: Honestly, Honesty

Today's Joyful Moment came after sitting on hold with the front desk at my gym for several minutes, when they informed me that someone had just turned in the ipod I was asking about.

HUGE sigh of relief.

I had left it on the machine I used earlier in the day and didn't realize I'd forgotten it until I got home and began unpacking my things.  Major stress because another friend's ipod was stolen there.

So, "Thank You" to the honest person who turned it in and spared me sadness and frustration!

Other Joyful Moments included--the arrival of my new phone (old one has one foot in the grave and is quickly threatening to place the other one there, too), but I've been too busy to do anything with it, or even to switch over to it, so this will probably be more of a Joyful Moment tomorrow.

--HH's work party tonight.  The whole party was not necessarily a Joyful Moment, but there were Joyful Moments in getting to know some of his co-workers better, being able to sit next to my good friend, and holding hands with HH in the car during the long drive there and back.

Good times.

Wishing you all honest to goodness Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I hope you didn't have to worry about it for too long. And I hope you LOVE your new phone.

My JM was talking w/ Ryan and wishing him a happy birthday. This is the day I became a mom and that has brought me lots of experiences and JOY.

Cheryl said...

I am enjoying my new phone, but since it is just for making phone calls, I'm not going to ever be crazy in love with it, probably.

But Ry is one of the two people I've called from it so far! He's brought me a lot of joyful moments as well. I love my big brother!