Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 719: Do You Know Who Loves You?

I have low blood pressure issues and sometimes I can't stand up without getting super dizzy and having my vision go dark.  It's only momentary, but it has a tendency to worry my HH.  It happened a few times tonight, so he sent me to the couch to lay down while he tucked the older two in.

Baby B likes to take advantage of the moments when I'm laying down for some good cuddles.  Tonight he came and snuggled next to me.  He had a piece of cheese to snack on and thus, was quite content.  So we laid there cuddling as I listed to him one-by-one the people who love him.

"Daddy loves you.  Mommy loves you.  Sweet P loves you.  Little M loves you..."


And after each one he would nod his head and say, "Yeah."

It's hard to capture the peace and sweetness of the moment here, but it was my Joyful Moment.  It was just one of those perfect moments I want to capture and keep locked in my memory forever.

Wishing you all perfect Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I know I commented last night but must have forgotten the word verification or something. Anyway, I loved reading about Baby B's response to your comments. I had a good day.

Cheryl said...

He nodded and said, "yeah" when I told him you and Dad love him. Glad you had a good day!