Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 724: Getaway

This afternoon HH and I dropped off the kids and then the dog and then headed off for a quick romantic getaway.

It's not to any place exciting or exotic, but we get to be just the two of us for 24 hours.  And the anticipation of that has been several Joyful Moments over the last while.

More Joyful Moments in the car talking and laughing together on the way there.

And then a great Joyful Moment during a romantic (and yummy!) candlelit dinner at a nice restaurant suggested by good friends.

Super excited for the rest of this weekend!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are 24 hours of just what you need!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'm so glad you were able to make this happen. It sounds quite romantic and just what a busy mom needs.

My JM was running into Sammie Dalton in Walmart. I went in with a long shopping list and ended up not finding anything on my list. As I walked out empty handed I realized that the whole reason I went to Walmart was to connect with Sammie.

Cheryl said...

It was perfect.

What a small world! I'm glad you could reconnect!