Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 912: Working Mama

So, I'm still pregnant.

In case you were wondering.

But I felt quite strongly this morning that I need to change my perspective and take today (and however many days follow) as a gift and an opportunity to accomplish things that will be much more difficult once Darling A does come.

And finally restoring peace was a Joyful Moment.

So, my mom and I tackled some to-do list stuff.  Boring stuff like menu and groceries and more fun stuff like making a super cute pear pillow.  It's almost done, but not quite.  I'll post pictures when it is.  If I'm not busy with other things... (c:

But it was definitely a Joyful Moment!  Thanks, Mom, for basically doing all of the work!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments where someone else does all the work and you just get to sit back and lazily enjoy!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Anyone who knows Cheryl ought to know that she doesn't have a lazy bone in her body. And if she ever ever sits back to relax, it is well deserved and doesn't last long.

Lots of joyful moments today - Happy to be here and enjoying all the smiles and hugs.

Nikki said...

Almost there! How exciting. Glad your mom is around.