Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 918: More Photos

My mom helped me take a bunch more photos today.  That was definitely a Joyful Moment.


This was one of my favorites from today.

Also Joyful Moments watching the kids play together and have a blast on the slip n' slide.

And mostly, Joyful Moments in being able to just enjoy my Darling A.  A great contrast from yesterday's busyness.  It's so fun just to love on that sweet, soft skin and appreciate those sweet sweet little noises.  So cute.  So sweet.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that don't involve lying in a cold ceramic bowl!

2 comments:

Linda said...

The slip n' slide was sooooo much fun! I couldn't help giggling watching them. I enjoyed many many JM's playing with your offspring today. :)

Cheryl said...

Mom--There is something so fun about watching children at play.