Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 1161: Worth Waking Up For

The Power Pump class at 5:30 this morning was not worth waking up for.  But, at least now, I know that.  So, I won't do that again.

Today went well for the most part.  Nothing too big.  Although, I did give Darling A bath this morning.  After her nap (and dropping Baby B off at the toddler group), we went to the grocery store.  I'm not sure if it was just chance, or if we've never gone to the store so soon after a bath (the mohawk is certainly at its best at that point), but she was the darling of the grocery store.  I don't think we ever went more than 7 seconds without a conversation, a comment, or a smile at the very least.  People are just drawn to her.  Of course, it helps that she has an absolutely engaging smile to go with her fabulous hair.

It is so fun to be her mama.

The other highlight of our day was when Baby B ate the chicken and gnocchi soup I made.  He has never eaten soup before.  So, that was huge.

And we closed out the day chatting with HH while he did his physical therapy for his shoulder.  I love talking with HH.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for the reminder that there are so many joys in life that I might miss if I don't stop to think about and appreciate them. I love you!