Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 1163: You Complete Me

Today's Joyful Moment was at 1 AM when HH got home from a weekend trip to see his brother who just returned home from a two-year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

I missed him.  I think the weekend would have been a rough one regardless because I was creating major issues for myself with the whole "forge deeper friendships" thing, but we both just felt out of sorts being so far apart.

I love my HH.  There is a piece and a peace of me missing when he is not around.  I am ridiculously happy to have him back.


She's happy too.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Darling photo! She's BEAUTIFUL! (and SOOOOO CUTE!) Glad you're together again. Your dad returns home Thur, after being gone for TEN days! I'm so ready for Thursday. And grateful for skype and for being married eternally to someone I love to be with. Aren't we blessed!