Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 1175: Crawling

Today was a little rough.  Kind of a lot rough some of the time.  But, I took out a lot of my frustration on the dandelions in the front yard.

And tried to spend some quality time with the kids.

And spent a lot of time enjoying my sweet Darling A, especially.  She's becoming quite the crawler.  My favorite is when she crawls up to me and reaches her chubby little hands up to me to be lifted up.  She's so much fun to hold and snuggle.  And she still just giggles all the time and about everything.  That sounds like I'm exaggerating.  But, I'm really not.  She really does giggle all. the. time.

And it's good for me.

Then we made dinner for some friends.  I've decided it's a good idea to schedule some regular service every few days.  It definitely helps.

And then we had a pretty good Family Home Evening, discussing this talk.  I think the kids kind of listened.  A little bit.  Enough that I considered it a success.

2 comments:

Meg said...

That's my favorite talk from conference. I'm glad your FHE went well. And you're amazing for having FHE. You are doing the right things. Thanks for your example.

Linda said...

I agree with Megan. This was one of my favorites also; it answered one of the questions that I prayed would be answered during General Conference.