Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 246: Skyper

So, yesterday, in between and all around Conference sessions, I was running errands.  Seriously, it was a crazy day of running from one thing to the next.

Today I looked around the room at 1:30 PM and noticed that every single one of us was still in our pajamas.  Talk about a joyfully excellent contrast!  One of today's Joyful Moments was finally having the opportunity to stay home and spend time together as a family.

Another Joyful Moment was listening to more guidance and wisdom from the leaders of our church.  The kids were not as cooperative today, so I didn't get to hear everything but, it seemed like there was a lot of talk about strengthening families and marriage.  I always appreciate all the help and guidance we can get there, so I'm excited to read the talks when we receive the printed version.

During part of General Conference today, I put together a wreath that I picked up the supplies for yesterday.  It's not quite finished, but when it is, I'll definitely be posting a picture.  It's a fun little Halloween wreath.  Creating it was another Joyful Moment.

And then tonight we were able to Skype (video chat) with both my family and HH's family.  So fun!  And some of my good friends were at my parents' house at the time, so we got to visit with them a bit too!  Totally another Joyful Moment!

Wishing you all one of those days when you can't pick just one Joyful Moment to share!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lots of joy with the Rawlings and their family - and skyping with you and your family. That's when I love technology! We miss you.