Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 257: My Crib

Actually, Baby B's crib.  We finally got him one.  He's been sleeping in the pack n' play bassinet because I didn't know where to put his crib.  And because I was terrified of all the crib recalls.  But we finally found a good one and I decided that he will be safe in Little M's room.

It took us a while to finally find the time to put it together, but it is now assembled and in Little M's room.  And it looks so perfect in there.  Now, I just need to sew some bedding to match Little M's.  But the Joyful Moment was putting him to bed and getting him out of it.

Joyful Moment putting him to bed because he went down so easily.  He's not super difficult to put to bed, but he usually fusses a bit.  Today he went down without a peep every time.  In fact, even a smile one time.

Joyful Moment getting him out of bed because he looks so adorable in his sweet crib.  And because it's kind of always a Joyful Moment getting him out of bed.  He's so cute and smiley whenever I go in to get him.  I love it!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments in your own sweet cribs!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey, I'd love to help sew that bedding. :)

Today was one of those days where I was obviously supposed to learn to be flexible and go with the flow. Even though most of the day did not go even remotely close to what I planned, it went well and I felt a whole lot of Joy at the end of it.