Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 262: Tinyness

Today's Joyful Moment was hearing that my sister's baby arrived safe and sound this morning.  And then seeing the picture of his adorable, sweet self.  He has a whole headful of hair.  And it's light brown.  It seems like most babies with a ton of hair have really dark hair.  But his is kind of golden and I love it.  And I really wish I was there to feel it.

I love newborn hair.

Congratulations, Sis!  He's perfect!

Wishing you all a whole headful of Joyful Moments!

P.S.  Don't worry--I'm fully aware that I frequently make up words to use on this blog.  It part of my blogging prerogative (blerogative?)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meg said...

That was mine too!

Linda said...

His hair is as soft as you can possibly imagine. He's a real keeper. And a great source of joy to his visiting grandma!