Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 265: Where To Begin?

Whoa!  Do you realize what today is?  100 days to go...

Anyway, today was definitely positively insane.  It started off not so Joyful Moment-y--(among other things) another semi-fruitless doctor's appointment for me and shots and low weight gain for Trey--but it got better.

I loooooove Target!  I found 3 cute shirts and an adorable dress on clearance.  For $15 total.  Plus, I saved an additional 5% because of their new card thing.  Did you know you can save 5% on every purchase for ever and ever with one of their cards?  Credit or debit.  I do not lie.

Thanks to the generosity and creativity of a friend, I was able to help out with Sweet P's Halloween Party.  So fun!  Sadly, I forgot my camera, but I was pretty busy most of the time anyway.  Fun to visit her at school and meet all of her little friends.

Our friends set up this massive group date for tonight that I was so excited to attend (capture the flag  at the park, then hot cocoa).  And  then our babysitter fell through.  Yesterday.  We tried to find another, but struck out a few times and then decided it was probably for the best since Baby B has been fussy at night the last few nights (pretty sure it's a tooth).  But I was pretty disappointed.

And then my fabulous friends decided to have the hot cocoa at our house so we could be a part of things!  So so so fun!  I think it was 18 people.  And the hot cocoa was gourmet because that is how my friends do things.  But the real Joyful Moment was just in having an awesome time with our friends and feeling loved by their kindness in bringing the party to us, since we couldn't go to it.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that turn the worst of days into the best of days!

1 comment:

Linda said...

oooh, I'd love to have been there for the cocoa! :)

This was a great day - our grandkids got to wear pj's to school and our newest grandson, mom, and dad came home from the hospital. It was just one of those days when everyone is happy.