Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 266: Well, That Must Be The Signal To Get Your Body Moving

Another day with three Joyful Moments worth mentioning.

1.  Family Photos.  Not always a Joyful Moment with small children.  But two of my awesome friends took them for us and I've already seen a few that I love.  Yay!  Plus, watching my one friend do acrobatics and fling leaves all over the other friend gave my abs a good workout.  Always a Joyful Moment.

2.  Pumpkin Patching!  This family tradition kept getting pushed back due to HH being super busy with work lately.  So, we finally just made it happen today.  So fun.  Riding behind the tractor as we drive out to the little field to pick a previously-picked pumpkin is always a Joyful Moment because the kids LOVE it.  And they had a bouncy house.  How many Joyful Moments can one little bouncy house hold?  More than you'd ever believe possible.

3.  Single Ladies.  Yeah, tonight was Road Shows at our church.  Basically, each congregation unit (ward) put together a play/skit and performed them tonight.  And I got to dance in part of it.  I tried to explain that I really am quite incompetent when it comes to dancing, but to no avail.  Luckily, my friend that choreographed it gave me private tutoring.  I'm not going to say I nailed it, but I surprised myself at just how well I did do.  And dancing with my gal pals was a Joyful Moment.  Because my gal pals are good at providing those.

Wishing you all at least three Joyful Moments worth mentioning!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Was it Anna who choreographed it? She's amazing.

Anyway, mine was waking up to a rainy day. I love rain!

Oh and Weston got me a beautiful rose. :)

Linda said...

A great group of girlfriends is always a plus. I'm grateful for yours.

My joyful day was spent with Amy & her family. I am enjoying all the moments, the smiles, the hugs, the things that you moms with young kids get to enjoy every single day.