Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 1190: Celebrating HH

Today was HH's birthday.  Sometimes I think I get more excited for his birthday than he does.  My birthday is a big deal to me, so I can't help but make a big deal out of his.

And for the most part it was a success.

But, a few things went awry.  Because Baby B has finally decided to commit to potty training and that means not letting him out of my sight at all.

He might have pooped outside all over the backyard yesterday morning when I made this mistake.

Good thing we're friends with our neighbors.

Anyway, I love my HH.  It was fun treating him to a special day, even if he would have been happy without it.

And, of course, I'm grateful that he was gracious about the things that didn't turn out as intended.

I love you, HH.

1 comment:

Linda said...

We love him too - Happy to hear he had a good day! And even happier that you chose him for your eternal companion.