Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 1195: A New Fishy

Boot camp this morning was fun.  I'm finally starting to feel like I've got some friends there and that's important for me.

I had some fun with the kids in the middle of the day painting our nails.  Yes, all of us.  It was supposed to be just me and Sweet P, but the boys did not want to be left out.  So, we painted their toes and then Baby B painted one hand while I was distracted with Sweet P's nails.  So, he's got one purple hand.   It's nice.  It was fun to hang out with them like that though.

Poor Darling A napped through all the fun.

Tonight HH and I swam laps together.  I tried out a new workout that I got from my sister.  It was killer hard!  But, it was fun to mix things up and have a new swim workout.  And then we got the kids and we all swam together.  It was Darling A's first time swimming.  I thought she might be deterred by the FREEZING cold water.

No.

She was thrilled and delighted.  She could not stop giggling as she splashed to her heart's content.  It was so so so fun to watch her.

I love being a mama.

No comments: