Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day 1204: Me Time

As if HH hadn't done enough for me, today he took over with the kids while I got some much needed "Me Time".  I was supposed to nap.  And I really meant to.  But... then I saw my therapy journal.  Which I haven't written in in forever.  And a lot of important and significant things have happened/been discovered, learned, and processed.

So, I sat down and wrote.  And wrote and wrote.

And, it was really good.  It was a great opportunity to reflect on all of the great progress I've made recently.  And writing about it helped me internalize it all the more.

And I got in some much needed quiet scripture study time, too.

So, today was really great.


And this fun hair was just an added bonus.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Okay, this photo makes me smile too! :o) How ever did you get her hair to look like a tornado???