Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 1194: In Reverse

So, I think I mentioned that a couple of weeks ago I realized that I frequently get down on Sunday evenings, due to a compilation of all kinds of factors.  Well, today I started out already down after last night.

So, HH stuck really closely to the schedule and plan we made to help avoid the Sunday Evening Blues.  And gradually, things started looking up.  It helped that I got to substitute as one of the teachers in Little M's class at church.  So fun to sit in there with him and interact with him.  He was so proud to have me and Darling A there.  I love that it's still cool to have your mom around when you're six.

We capped the evening off with a nice walk around the neighborhood as a family.  We had beautiful weather today.  Seriously amazing and perfect.  And I think I'm doing much better.

No comments: