Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 200: THAT'S 200, FOLKS!!!

Yeah, can doing this for 200 consecutive days count as my Joyful Moment? Because it totally is one. I'm really proud of myself. And I love the difference it's making in my life. I'm so much more aware of the joy to be experienced in my life. And I'm getting better at taking the time to truly enjoy and appreciate it--instead of just enduring it.

But also, I have to claim another Joyful Moment. Five of my dear friends were in yoga class with me this morning. It was so fun! Maybe a little too fun for the true spirit of yoga (i.e. I had a hard time resisting the urge to reach over and hold one friend's hand during the relaxation time at the end, as a prank). Plus, I love the instructor. She's awesome and amazing.

It's pretty much been a really Joyful Moment-y day.

Except when I remember that Sweet P is going to be all grown up and off to school tomorrow.

Sigh...

Wishing you all 200 Joyful Moments and counting!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, school starts early over there...but, you most likely get out earlier than us too. It's going to be a bitter/sweet day.

Linda said...

Joy today in miraculously being given the opportunity to go to the Manhattan Temple one more time, and on the day I used tow work there so I could also see dear friends. I LOVE this temple; and I will miss it for a lllooonnngggg time. So being there all day today was pure JOY!