Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 208: Oh! I LOVE YOU!

So, you might have noticed, I didn't post about using my new watch on Monday. That's because I didn't quite have it figured out and I just needed my first run with it to be perfect so I could use it at its maximum potential.

That was a good sentence.

Anyway, so I was able to spend more time later Monday and a little yesterday familiarizing myself with my new pal.

And then there was today.

I ran with it.

It. Was. AWESOME!!!

I am in love with my new watch/heart rate monitor/coach/potential BFF! Love Love Love.

Love.

Wanna guess what today's Joyful Moment was?

The best run ever!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that leave people guessing!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Sadly...I still don't get it. Running = pain...pain to me is not joy..but for some...well, I'm just happy you had a great run!

You would have been one of those pioneers that would have run her way to the valley the whole time keeping calculations on her new wagon wheel odometer wrist watch....or something like that.

Love you!

Nikki said...

How fun, I actually don't use a watch, maybe I should. I need a portable fan more than a watch here (or maybe I should run faster so I can make it more windy).

Linda said...

I love Mel's comment.

This was our last day living with Meg & Weston - So my JOY is all the things they've done to help us out and make us feel like we have a home when we're homeless.