Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 210: "Spin"sters

That's what you get when you combine "spin" and "sisters" (or friends who are kind of like sisters, but then that would be "spifriwakolises" and "spinsters" is much easier to pronounce).

Today's Joyful Moment was being joined by two of my friends in spin class this morning. It's just more fun that way! And I finally remembered to not get on bike #17. It's tension is super high, so it's really hard to pedal on a supposedly light setting. For whatever reason I always wind up on that bike, no matter where it is placed in the room.

But today I rode bike #3 and I was back in the game, my friends! Woohoo!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that make you want to yell "Woohoo!"

1 comment:

Linda said...

Home Depot was our source of joy today - First a guy just gave us a 4 prong plug for our dryer. (Another customer had left in on a shelf, presumably trading it for a 3-prong without telling any one...) And since no one was there to help us purchase a frig they gave us an additional $50 off. I have a new loyalty.