Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 202: Hello Darkness, My Old Friend

Yeah, that's right. The big D is back. It's amazing how quickly these things happen. I was SO on top of the world last week. And I was even doing pretty well this morning. But due to the events of the day (or of the last few days, really), it just sort of began to wear at me. And it's been an afternoon of insecurities, inadequacies, and pretty much just inabilities.

Fun fun fun.

And I also made another good stab at organizing the bajillions of photos I took during the last three weeks. I still haven't downloaded about 100 on my camera (like the good ones of the hair tinsel I know you're all waiting for). I can't until I take care of what is already on my computer. But it's not entirely a bad thing. It was responsible for today's Joyful Moment.

I mean,



Is it even possible to look at this and not experience a Joyful Moment? OH! I LOVE MY BABY!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are impossible to not experience!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I wish I lived by you...I'd come give you some chocolate...soy and dairy free of course. I love you.

Linda said...

He is amazing! And so is his smile!

All our stuff was loaded by 6:30. I stayed focused all day, but once it was all on the truck and I looked at the empty basement, sadness sank in. I was shocked since this was what we have been working toward for sooooo long! I think it came from the finality of it all. Anyway, to find JOY we left and visited a dear friend and her family, including her 2 adopted daughters, her hubby, and her mom whom she takes care of. It worked and we left very Joyful.