Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 219: Puppy Love

Well, somewhere along the way, it happened. I fell in love with our crazy, ill-behaved puppy. And she truly is a part of the family now. I missed her so much while we were out of town this weekend!

So, today's Joyful Moment was picking her up from the kennel this morning and then taking her to the dog park as an apology for leaving her there. The dog run was packed with all sorts of great dogs, so she had a fabulous time! But she wouldn't stray too far from me. Poor thing! I think she's afraid I'll abandon her again. If only she knew how much it hurt my heart to leave her!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that don't do any heart hurting!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Joy was that our 7 1/2 hour trip home became a 12 hour marathon and we read Little Britches most of the time and somehow Wyatt didn't seem to mind being in his carseat all that time. A miracle!