Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 237: It Doesn't Have To Be Fair

Because today, I started winning again.  I babysat my friend's kids (a.k.a my kid's friends) and that sort of helped with a lot of problems.  I did an act of service--always feels good.  I cleaned part of my house because they play so great together--always feels good.  And I stayed home from the gym--doesn't always feel good, but today was a very much needed rest for my worn out body.

All of that, plus making Baby B giggle by tickling Little M (Baby B worships Little M, so if LM laughs, BB laughs too) equaled a day full of Joyful Moments.

It's good to be winning again.

Wishing you all the winningest Joyful Moments!

1 comment:

Linda said...

The best thing about today is that I went to the Temple. And realized that I can get to either of two temples in less time than I used to take to get to the train station, before riding 1 1/2 hours on the train and another 15 min on the subway. I'm spoiled. And grateful.