Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 240: 'Erb' Or 'H-erb'?

Personally, I drop the 'h' and just pronounce it "erb".  But I'm pretty sure Martha Stewart gives it the 'h' as in "hhherb".

Anywho, I would love to have a full-fledged herb garden growing right in my kitchen.  HH just laughed at me for saying this.  I'm still not entirely sure why.  Except that he walked away singing, "Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme..."

So, it's starting to get a bit chilly here, especially at night.  Not good for the things still growing in my garden.  And let's be honest, not much really ever grew in my garden, so that's hardly anything.  But for whatever reason, my basil grew and blossomed like it knew no bounds.  So, last night I offered it up for grabs.  Besides one that I'm going to plant in a pot and bring into my kitchen to make it special fabulous and wonderfully dreamy.  And tonight a friend came by and took two or three of my basils to plant at her house.

Sharing makes me feel good.  Sharing brings me Joyful Moments.

Wishing you all shared Joyful Moments that make you feel good, or feel good Joyful Moments that you can share!

1 comment:

Linda said...

It's your "share bear" instincts!

I lost my Costco AmEx card between the store and the gas pumps. Good news is, I discovered the loss immediately and was able to take care of it immediately. I'm still baffled about where it could be, and relieved that it was taken care of before it became a problem.