Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 223: Preparation HH

Tomorrow is a big day for us. So, today was busy busy busy getting ready for it. Normally, on days like this, I get more and more stressed out and more and more tightly wound inside as I try to get ready and keep my brain wrapped around everything that has been taken care of, is being taken care of, and still needs taking care of.

And I get CRABBY.

Not so, today. I totally kept my cool and even found time to give Z some extra (mucho needed-o) TLC. All the more impressive given the fact that all three children were crazy today and whiny and fussy. Even Baby B!

But now we're all ready, we're getting to bed before 10 PM on a Friday night (unheard of!), and tomorrow is going to be a great day!

Ah, Joyful Moment in knowing the Joyful Moment I will have in just a few minutes when I lay my tired head down on my lovely pillow.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Linda said...

We had a joyful evening with some dear friends from when we lived in UT before. They always make us feel special because THEY are wonderful and they make time for us.