Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 228: Wet n' Wild

Today we adventured our way over to SeaWorld. Wow. It was definitely a fun place. Especially for Sweet P. She loved how beautiful the dolphin show was especially. And getting splashed by Shamu. That was a Joyful Moment for me to hear her gushing about (she was sitting with Grandpa, so I didn't even have to get wet with her!) because I think she wasn't quite as enchanted with Disneyland. I love listening to what she appreciates in life because it's so different from most children. And doing something that she so fully enjoyed was definitely today's Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all splashy Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That sounds fun! I always wanted to get splashed by Shamu when I was that age, and dolphins are the best, for sure!

Linda said...

Believe it or not, Walmart was my source of joy. That's where I was able to cross off almost all of the list I've been compiling for a couple of weeks.