Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 241: Bros

Baby B sort of worships his big brother.  Any time he hears Little M's voice, he turns toward him with a big huge grin just waiting for Little M to pay attention to him.  And Little M is so great at getting him to smile and giggle.



Which brings us to today's Joyful Moment--listening to Baby B laugh out loud with Little M.  I really didn't expect Little M to be so accepting and loving of his younger brother as he has been from day one.  And I didn't expect Baby B to return the affection at such a young age either.  I am so grateful to be wrong!  I love the friendship developing between them.  It is so sweet and so adorable!

Wishing you all Joyful Moments from expectations exceeded!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Watching brothers be best friends is a joyful moment that lasts much longer than one minute; it brings joy forever!

Meg said...

Yesterday my joyful moment was coming home from a photography class to see the laundry folded and the dishwasher being emptied! Who knew husbands could be SO amazing?

Linda said...

Believe it or not, today's joy was painting the garage tonight with my HH. I started painting the ceiling since his spine surgery prevents him from doing things like that. But I didn't have the manpower to do it very easily and somehow he sneakily took over - I love him!