Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 222: Crafty

Tonight I got together with some of my girlfriends for dinner and then we hopped over to another friend's house for an awesome night of crafting! I can't reveal what because I might be making some more as gifts, but it was really fun. I have some very very talented and creative friends and they are kind enough to help me even though I kind of struggle in that area.

I wasn't able to get a ton of my project done before I had to go, but still, being creative and having fun with my friends was definitely a Joyful Moment.

As was walking in the door to a clean and quiet house. I'm so grateful to my HH for being so willing to take care of our house and home so I could go out tonight!

Wishing you all creative crafty Joyful Moments!

1 comment:

Linda said...

My HH hooked up the home theater and we sat and watched something on the big screen after a day of unpacking. Simple joy... even though it's pretty temporal. :)