Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 233: A Thousand Words

If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this post is 3000+. You are so lucky!

Today's Joyful Moment was found in sorting through all of our vacation photos now that we're home and remembering how fun and fabulous it was. The photos turned out great! So, I limited myself to just three to share with you.


I can't tell you how happy we all were to be reunited with beach life and all the great things it entails. Like this Ah-Mazing sunset. Ooooh, that makes me want to go back.


And then there was this most adorable boy all ready for hanging out at the beach. Cute doesn't even come close!


And, of course, hanging out with the big man (er, mouse?) on campus himself.

Ahhh, good times. Good memories.

And if you want an extra Joyful Moment today, please check out this facebook page to see how you can help my friend's sister in her battle with thyroid cancer. Or you can go directly to her husband's website to listen to his beautiful music. And there you can purchase his songs so you can have his beautiful music to keep and you can also do a good deed in helping them with overwhelming medical costs.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments worth at least 3000 words!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, your family is so adorable!

Linda said...

Did you get to watch a sunset over the ocean and see the split second when it's green? I hope so!

We have the internet in our home!