Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 519: Free For Me!

Doesn't the Fourth of July just make you happy?

It's gotta be one of the most laid back holidays.  All you need is some meat, a grill, some sort of heat/flame, and a bunch of explosives.  Oh, and a whole heap of good friends.  Easy peasy.

Oh, and a flag.  And a concept.  A concept that men and women have fought and sometimes died for.  And that now allows me to live the blessed life I live.  And to contemplate the freedom they've gifted me with--that right there is a Joyful Moment.  One that I'm very thankful for.


Today rocked.  It was full of Joyful Moments.  Clear up to the brim.  Including finally getting to play me some bocce ball!  It wasn't a complete game, but it still made me happy and brought me a Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and the pursuit of happiness!

No comments: