Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 529: Watching My Babies Shake It

Tonight the kids and I went to a little kids' concert put on by the local children's museum, while HH and Baby B stayed home to take care of some potential home improvement matters.

And I'm sad.

Because I reached into my purse to make sure I had the camera as we were pulling out, but what I thought felt like the camera case was, in fact, my wallet!  I mean, I'm glad I had my licence and all, but nothing to take pictures with!  Sad.

At first, I thought it wasn't going to matter because I couldn't get them to leave my side down in the audience.  But eventually, they gave each other the courage to get up and dance with the other kids right in front of the stage.  And they held hands for almost the entire time--while dancing.

Ah!  So, sweet!  I took about a billion mental pictures and I'm just going to have to keep looking at them to make sure they never fade.  So, that's the sad news about a wonderful Joyful Moment.  I love how much my kids love each other.


And here's a little substitute photo of my new hair cut and freshly washed dishes in my dishwasher.  Both Joyful Moments.

And forgive my weird smile.  I can't take a picture and "say cheese" at the same time.  I have struggles.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and a camera, in addition to a wallet, with which to document them!

No comments: