Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 521: More Than Enough

Earlier in the evening I began contemplating what I would post for today's Joyful Moment.  As I reviewed the day in my mind, I realized that even though it was a pretty great day, the best part for me was when this man walked in the door:


This picture makes me laugh.  Especially because that ignited tank on the ground behind him ended up being a total dud!

Anyway, I was just happy to see my man tonight.  And to be home together.

And then I walked into the kitchen after giving the kids a bath and discovered that not only had he fixed the spray hose thingy that sits next to the faucet in the kitchen, but he'd cleaned the kitchen as well!  All in the brief time it took me to get my kiddos clean!

Joyful Moment #2.

I love my HH.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments where just what you have is more than enough!

No comments: