Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 531: Hot, Sweaty Mess--No More!

For those of you from dry climates, this is what oppressive humidity looks like:


Yeah, it's so humid it just fogs up my camera lens.

Awesome.

This was at Sweet P's hour long T-Ball game today.

Awesome.

But before all of that awesomeness, I ran some errands this morning.  I decided that I'd had enough of looking disgusting and all sweaty whenever we hang out with our friends during the summer because it's always so nasty and hot and humid and and I do have a sweating problem and it's happened a few weeks in a row now, so I took myself to my favorite store.  And bought me some nice light, airy shirts.  Which happen to be super cute, too.

And that was my Joyful Moment.

What can I say?  I try to make my life have higher purpose, but sometimes, I still just a woman.  A woman with retail therapy needs.  You all get that, right?

Thanks for your understanding.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that are light and airy!

No comments: