Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 540: Serenity

Today was a crazy day.  I just have a ton of stuff to do over the next few days and I'm not really good at pacing myself.  I just like to get it all done right away.  So, as soon as I woke up, my brain was all over the place.

I debated skipping the gym, so I could take care of more stuff today, but ultimately decided that today, of all days, I needed yoga.

Mostly, I had a really hard time focusing and being "in the moment" during yoga.  But finally, near the end, my mind settled down and I was able to just chill and be at peace for a bit.

And then the rest of the day was nuts.

So, that brief moment of serenity was definitely today's Joyful Moment.  One that my body and mind really needed.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and a chance to just chill!

No comments: