Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 674: Head Gear

It's turned significantly colder here over the past couple weeks.  So, I've been trying to force Baby B to wear a hat.  Unfortunately, like most toddlers I know, he's been pulling his hat off the moment after I put it on his head.

Then we decorated for Christmas.  And broke out this old green elf hat that I wore for my Second Grade Christmas Program.  He loves it.  And he looks like the most darling little elf in it.  So, today I decided to let him wear it when we go out.  It's not the warmest, but it's better than nothing.  And it's a Joyful Moment for me to see him in it because he looks so cute.

Of course, both times I've tried to take a picture of him wearing it, he rips it off his head and throws a tantrum.


Which is why I had to quickly snap this one when he decided it would be cool to wear HH's ear warmers.  They're kind of ear/cheek warmers in his case, but still pretty funny looking.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments that don't throw a fit when you try to take a picture!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love how the earmuffs squeeze those cute cheeks!

Your Uncle Gary & Aunt Liz arrived this evening for a 2 day visit, bringing us some shared JM's. They send their love to you and your family. :)

Cheryl said...

I know, I thought it was pretty funny too!

I hope you all had a blast together!