Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 678: Happy Morning

That was my first Joyful Moment today.  Everyone woke up happy.  It was amazing.  And I found myself thinking, "It's going to be a good Monday."  That never happens!  Needless to say, it was a Joyful Moment.

When I arrived at the gym, I glanced at the temperature reading on the van and it said it was 38 degrees outside.  And I found myself thinking, "That's down right pleasant!"

I've been brain washed by the North Pole folk.

But I decided to go for an outdoor run, instead of the planned indoor run on a dreadmill.  I didn't have my special outdoor running gear, so it was quite as comfy, but the warm clothes I had on over my indoor running clothes worked out okay.  They got the job done.  And I enjoyed my run immensely more so than I would have had it been inside on a conveyor belt.  Joyful Moment enhancement, for sure!

And lastly, HH came home with an awesome, well-prepared lesson for our Family Home Evening.  It was all about Love at Home and the kids got pretty involved and I looked over at him with all of his preparation and sincerity and I fell in love with him a little bit more.  Which is always a Joyful Moment, no matter how much more I fall in love with him.

And then he told me that he'd taken care of something that's been on my to-do list for sometime now.  Joyful Moments continuing!

Wishing you all good Joyful Moment-full Mondays!


2 comments:

Linda said...

This is the perfect kind of day in my opinion. Glad you experienced it and enjoyed it.

Cheryl said...

It really was. Thanks!