Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 681: Yesterday's Today

So, sometimes I post things a little late and just put the date it should have gone up.  But, if you read this blog even somewhat regularly, you already know that.

This time I'll put the date it should have, but I'm not going to pretend I posted on time.

That's because my Joyful Moment for today (yesterday) was being in bed at 8:30.  It's been a rough week.  Yesterday really took the cake.  And being in bed, relaxed and ready to sleep was seriously the best Joyful Moment today (yesterday) could give me.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments and the occasional much needed early night--even if it means a confusing post the next day!

2 comments:

Linda said...

That's a great accomplishment. I wish I'd followed your example. My JM was talking to someone in the temple who knew my dad and the great man he was.

Cheryl said...

I miss your dad. I'm glad I got to know that great man and call him grandpa.