Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 694: Back In The Saddle

Well, Baby B still wakes up every morning with diarrhea.  And sometimes during the night.  Waaaay too much information, I know.  But it is the reality I'm living and I'm nothing, if not honest, on this blog.  However, today we (sort of) got back into our routine.

Besides me sleeping in two hours, HH spending the morning at home preparing to speak at a funeral, and being a couple hours off on everything the whole day.


It was nice.  The kids were relieved to finally get out of the house.  We only went to the gym, but still... change is good.  I was too tired and worn out to get much of a workout, but I was able to catch up with a friend I haven't seen in a while.  And I got a much needed break from my cooped up kiddos.

So, the whole gym experience was probably today's Joyful Moment.

Wishing you all routine Joyful Moments!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Today your big sis and her husband found out from an MRI that their baby's condition isn't caused by a more serious problem. And that was a very very joyful moment for Dad and me.

Cheryl said...

And now, me too!!!