Monday, December 5, 2011

A Time To Help


A friend of mine recently found out that her darling little boy has a nasty cancer.  Another friend of mine already posted about it on her blog, so I just kind of cut and pasted it here (I hope you don't mind, Aubrey!)


They discovered that the cancer is all over his body, including his bone marrow...and he also has a tumor in his head that is causing him to lose his hearing in his right ear.

We couldn't just stand by and do nothing, so there is going to be an online auction December 7th and every cent is going to go to this sweet family to help them on this long road ahead.

I'm asking that if you have anything you would like to donate to the auction, or know anyone that would like to donate something, please email Team Matthew so we can make this endeavor as helpful as possible.  We will pay any shipping costs for items donated as well.

Or if you want to participate in the auction, please also feel free! It will have some great stuff (c: 

Or if you would like to help spread the word of the auction and Matthew's story, that would be awesome as well (c:

I know this is a lot to ask...especially at this time of year...but I couldn't imagine if this was my son and I want to do everything in my power to help.

I couldn't agree more with my friend Aubrey.  It breaks my heart every time I think about their cute little family and those darling dimpled smiles.  So, if you can help, please do.  Thank you.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for being you.