Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 738: Date Night!!!

This is the day that is looked forward to year round at our house.

The day of the Daddy Daughter Dance.  Sweet P love love loves this night out with her daddy.


She got a little upset when I told her to go put on a dress.  So, I told her she could pick her outfit, but it needed to be nice.  This is what she came up with.  HH said she was by far, the most casually dressed daughter there.  She just doesn't get into all of that girly stuff.

And even though I kind of wish she did, I'm glad she's not afraid to be true to herself and do what she wants.

They had an absolute blast!

Meanwhile, the boys and I shared the traditional Mommy Son Donut Date.


Not sure what setting the camera was on for this beauty, but it was the best of the bunch.

This was Baby B's first year being invited.  He was not as enthusiastic as you might think.  Sure, he was happy to eat all of the frosting and sprinkles off of the top of his donut.  But then he was mad mad mad.

So, we put him to bed and then watch "The Incredibles" together until HH and Sweet P returned home from their night out on the town.

And truthfully, I think everyone (including Baby B) was doing exactly what they were happiest doing.

Joyful Moments were had by all and sweet memories were made.

Wishing you all Joyful Moments worthy of year-long anticipation!

2 comments:

Linda said...

How come sometimes my comment gets lost? Sorry - maybe I don't verify the word accurately? Anyway, she looks adorable to me!

Cheryl said...

Mom--I don't know. I think it tells you if you don't type it in correctly and gives you another chance. I'm glad you find her adorable!